At Olayan Food Services LLC (“Texas Chicken”), we respect your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) describes the personal information practices of Texas Chicken with respect to information about our customers and others who visit our restaurants, Web sites and mobile apps, including the types of personal information we collect, how we may use this information, and with whom we may share it.
1. Information We Collect
We may collect personal information about you when you visit one of our restaurants, use Texas Chicken’s Web sites (“Sites”), or use our web or mobile device applications (“Mobile Apps”). We refer to our Sites and Apps collectively as “Online Services”.
The types of personal information we collect may include:
- Transaction information, such as product purchased, price, method of payment and payment details.
- Personal details such as name, postal address, email address, phone number, date of birth and other contact information when you provide that information to us, such as if you register with our Online Services or enter a Texas Chicken contest, competition, prize draw, or sweepstakes.
- Account information, such as username, password, and other identifiers or credentials used to access our Online Services or to acquire Texas Chicken products and services.
- Other personal information you choose to provide when you interact with Texas Chicken.
The circumstances in which you provide personal information may include when you:
- Purchase products at our restaurants;
- Purchase products for delivery to you via our Online Services or Sites
- Register to use our Online Services;
- Request to receive marketing or other communications;
- Use our Wi-Fi networks, kiosks or other in-store technologies;
- Enter in one of our contests, competitions, prize draws, or sweepstakes;
- Submit information when providing feedback; or
- Use interactive features of our Online Services.
Information Collected Through Automated Means
The providers of third-party apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins on our Online Services, such as Facebook "Like" buttons, also may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information is subject to the privacy policies or notices of these providers.
Texas Chicken Online Services and in-restaurant technologies may collect precise information about the location of your mobile device or computer using geolocation and location presence awareness technologies such as GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or cell tower proximity. For most mobile devices and computer systems, you are able to withdraw your permission for Texas Chicken to acquire this information on your location through the device or Web browser settings. If you have questions about how to disable collection of precise location information, we recommend you contact your mobile device service provider, the device manufacturer, or your Web browser provider. Please note that certain Online Services and in-restaurant technologies may not function properly without precise location information. If you would like us to delete location information we have collected that is identifiable to you, please contact us at the email or postal address listed below. Please note that we may be required by law to retain certain information.
We may combine personal information that we collect with information we receive from other sources, information about your prior transactions with Texas Chicken and information that is automatically collected.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect
Texas Chicken may use the personal information we collect to:
fulfill your requests or orders and process payments for our products and services;
if you give us permission, communicate with you about products and services of Texas Chicken or our marketing partners that we believe may interest you;
- Communicate with you about and administer your participation in contests, competitions, prize draws, sweepstakes, offers, promotions or special events;
- Send communications to you about your orders, purchases or accounts with Texas Chicken;
- Send information to your contacts if you request us to do so;
- Provide customer support, respond to, and communicate with you about your requests, questions and comments;
- Enable you to post on our blogs and interact with Texas Chicken through social media;
- Personalize your experience on our Online Services and in-restaurant technologies, such as providing you with content in which you may be interested, and making navigation to our Sites and Mobile Apps easier;
- Perform data analytics, including consumer research, trend analysis, and financial analysis;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business, including the development of new products and services; determination of the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising efforts; and analysis and improvement of our products, offers, promotions, and Online Services and other technologies;
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- Comply with applicable law.
We use automated information for purposes such as to (i) personalize the visitor experience in our restaurants or on our Online Services, (ii) deliver content (including advertising) tailored to our users' interests and the manner in which our users browse our Online Services or in-restaurant technologies, and (iii) manage our business. We also use this information to help diagnose technical and service problems; administer our Online Services; identify users of our Online Services; identify a device for fraud prevention purposes, to target advertising or to personalize users’ experiences; and gather demographic information about our users. We also use automated information to determine usage patterns and how we may tailor our Online Services to better meet the needs of our users.
We may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
3. How We Share the Personal Information We Collect
Texas Chicken does not sell or otherwise share personal information about you, except as described in this Privacy Statement.
Texas Chicken may share personal information with its U.S. franchisor, Cajun Global LLC of Atlanta, Georgia (“Global”) and its parent Cajun Operating Company (“Cajun”) If Global or Cajun receives this information from Texas Chicken they are not authorized to use or disclose the information except as provided in this Privacy Statement.
Texas Chicken may share personal information with vendors that provide services to Texas Chicken, such as fulfilling orders, providing data processing and other information technology services, administering promotions, contests, prize draws and sweepstakes, conducting research and performing analytics, and personalizing individual Texas Chicken experiences. We do not authorize these vendors to use the personal information or to disclose it for any purpose other than to perform services on our behalf.
Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, Texas Chicken decides to sell or transfer all or a portion of our business. We may transfer information we have collected and stored, including personal information, to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
Texas Chicken reserves the right to use or disclose personal information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of our Online Services and in-restaurant technologies, to bring or defend against legal claims, to protect the rights, interests, safety and security of Texas Chicken, Texas Chicken employees or franchisees, or members of the public, or in connection with the investigation of fraud, illegal activity or violation of Texas Chicken policy.
4. Children's Privacy Notice
Texas Chicken understands the importance of privacy of users of our Online Services. We are especially committed to protecting the privacy of children who visit or use our Online Services. This Children's Privacy Notice is designed to answer your questions regarding our practices with respect to personal information we collect through our Online Services from children under the age 21 Years.
A. What Personal Information Does Texas Chicken Collect?
We may offer many features on our Sites, like games and coloring books, which do not require a child to provide any personal information. On occasion, however, we may collect personal information, such as an email address from children as part of an activity. For example:
- We may collect a child's email address to notify the child if he or she has won or lost a contest, competition, prize draw or sweepstakes. In that event, we will notify the child using the email address the child supplies. We will not keep the email address or use it for any other purpose.
- We may collect a child's email address in order to respond to a request from the child on a one-time basis, such as to send the child a screen saver. In this case we promptly delete the email address from our system once we have responded, and we do not use the address for any other purpose.
We will not collect other personal information from a child under the age of  [See previous comment], such as a postal address or telephone number, without the consent of a parent or guardian. If parent or guardian consent is required, we will collect the email address of the parent or guardian so we can provide notice of our information practices and/or seek the parent's or guardian's consent.
Texas Chicken will not condition a child's participation in any online activity on the child's disclosure of more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in that activity.
B. How Does Texas Chicken Use the Personal Information It Collects?
We may use email addresses submitted by a child in order to respond to the child's request or to notify the child if he or she has won or lost a contest, competition, prize draw, or sweepstakes they entered. We use the email address of a parent or guardian in order to provide the parent notice of our information practices or to seek the parent's or guardian's consent.
C. How Does Texas Chicken Share Personal Information?
We may share a child's personal information with third parties to the extent reasonably necessary to protect the security or integrity of our Online Services, take precautions against liability, or respond to judicial process or requests from other governmental authorities, or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
We also may share personal information collected from children with vendors that perform services for Texas Chicken. These services may include hosting our Sites, providing technical services to Texas Chicken, fulfilling requests or administering a contest, competition, prize draw, or sweepstakes. We do not authorize such vendors to disclose the personal information we share with them other than as necessary to perform the relevant service for Texas Chicken.
D. Requests from Parents Regarding Our Children's Privacy Practices.
Parents may review personal information we have collected from their child that has not been deleted, and can request that the personal information be deleted from our records if it has not been already. Parents also may refuse to permit further collection or use of their child's personal information, when the parent has previously provided consent. To do so, please contact us at the address, telephone number or email address provided below with your request.
E. Who Should I Contact with Questions about Children’s Privacy?
We urge parents to regularly monitor and supervise their children's online activities. If you have any questions about our children’s privacy practices, please contact us at: email@example.com
5. Your Choices
If you have opted-in to marketing communications, you can elect not to receive marketing communications from Texas Chicken by following the opt-out instructions in the marketing communications we send you or contacting us at the address, telephone number or email address provided below. Please note that if you opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still send communications to you concerning your transactions, accounts with Texas Chicken and any contests, competitions, prize draws, or sweepstakes in which you have enrolled.
6. Access to and Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
If at any time you would like to access, correct, or delete personal information we have collected from you, please contact us at the email or postal address listed below. In certain circumstances, including when required by applicable law, we will comply with your request. Please note that we may be required by law to retain certain information. Before Texas Chicken is able to provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies, we may ask you to verify your identity and/or provide other details to help us respond to your request.
7. Cookies and Similar Technologies
Use the options in your web browser if you do not wish to receive a cookie or if you wish to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Click on the “Help” section of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of this Site.
We may also use certain technologies to determine whether you have opened an e-mail or clicked on a link contained in an e-mail.
Please note the following:
- We use both session and persistent cookies and other tracking technologies. Tracking technologies (e.g., cookies) can either be persistent (i.e., they remain on your computer until you delete them) or session-based (i.e., they last only until you close your browser). You are always free to decline tracking technologies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of Online Services.
- We may encode and protect the tracking cookies and other tracking technologies that Texas Chicken sets, so that only we can interpret the information stored in them.
- Where video is available on our Online Services, we may target and track the videos you view. You consent to our tracking of your video viewing through Online Services or third-party social media for up to two years, or as permitted by applicable law, or until consent is withdrawn.
8. Targeted Advertising
On our Online Services, we may collect information about your online activities for use in providing you with advertising tailored to your individual interests. This section of our Privacy Statement provides details and explains how to exercise your choices.
Please note that even if you opt out, you will continue to receive advertisements, but they will not be tailored to your specific interests.
9. Links to Other Websites and Social Media
10. Information Security
Texas Chicken is committed to taking appropriate measures designed to keep personal information secure. We have in place technical, administrative, and physical procedures designed to protect personal information from accidental, unlawful or unauthorized loss, access, disclosure, use, alteration, or destruction. While we take efforts to safeguard our information systems, no website, mobile application, computer system, or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
11. Retention of Personal Information
We retain personal information for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement and per Texas Chicken records retention policies unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
12. International Data Transfers
We may share information about you with business affiliates in many different countries and transfer it to countries in the world where Texas Chicken’s vendors or business affiliates carry on business in connection with the uses identified above and in accordance with this Privacy Statement. These countries may not have the same level of legal data protection as the country in which you initially provided the information.
13. Changes to our Privacy Statement
We may change this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we change the Privacy Statement, we will post the revised version here and change the “Effective Date” listed at the top of this Statement. We encourage you to check here periodically for the most up-to-date version of our Statement.
14. Party Names
Throughout this Statement, “Texas Chicken” refers to Olayan Food Services LLC
15. How to Contact Us
Mobile Number: +971 4 282 33 44